Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy Dance!


I have two finishes to show! I was so excited to complete Betsy--she was so fun to stitch and since on concentrated on getting her done I didn't get to work on anything else! Sorry the pic is so far away--I'm going to have to try and get better photos of my work. Oh Mother Dear was a quick stitch--I think that'll make a sweet pillow.
Will try to concentrate on LK's Boo Club for now although there are all those ornaments I want to stitch in the new JCS ornament edition!
Hope ya'll had a nice weekend--the weather here was beautiful--really nice for walking and shopping and just enjoying. We're going to get down to the 30's tonight which is too cold for me!

5 comments:

  1. That's really cute! I think you are pretty close to me, I'm in Omaha. Saw were you were at when Melissa sent out the email about the travelling BOAF sampler.

    Are you planning to go to Judi's shop in Plattsmouth this weekend? She's putting out all the new designs from the St Charles market tomorrow morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are two very pretty finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alice!!! Thanks for visiting my blog and entering my giveaway. it's always nice to find/meet new bloggers. I absolutely love this SD pattern, Betsy. I have been scouring everywhere to find a pattern but haven't any luck. If you still have this pattern would you be willing to sell/trade/borrow?? I would love to hear from you. Good luck on the giveaway! Smiles....

    ReplyDelete