Friday, August 28, 2009

One of My WIPs

This is a freebie from Midsummer Night Designs from last year, Love Bird. It has been a quick stitch so far. I hope to finish it this weekend. I really love how the colors go together. I don't have pictures of my WIPs but hope to get them this weekend. I have about half of Betsy completed and have started stitching on the peacock. I believe this is the first peacock I've ever stitched! Suddenly I've developed a fondness for everything peacock. Another WIP is Sheep in the Meadow, a freebie by Shepherd's Bush. It should be a quick stitch for me but the isolated stitches and backstitching have put me off. I am getting close to finishing and will love the finished design because of the colors. I also started Oh Mother Dear by The Sampler Girl and Bless This Home from CCN. Oh Mother Dear is a quick, fun stitch.

That's all for now--Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment